Mother’s Day is right around the corner and not only is it a great time to honor your special mother, it’s a wonderful opportunity to treat yourself, too. When I think about what treat yourself means, I think about those things it would be nice to have or to do, but that I would never do for myself.
I’ve rounded up a eight ways you can treat yourself — eight of my favorite gift ideas, and guess what? None of them will break the bank!
1. A luxurious robe. I tend to throw on a sweatshirt over my pjs on chilly mornings, but would this be so much nicer?
2. A dainty necklace. Who doesn’t love a pretty necklace? I say one for your mom and one for you.
3. A framed family photo. Okay, I might splurge on this for myself, but isn’t this unique foil-stamped print of a family photo refreshing?
4. A monogrammed tote bag. Wouldn’t a pretty monogrammed tote be the perfect thing to take you into summer? Mine would be poolside, traveling, and shopping alongside me.
5. A pretty vase, with a twist. Don’t settle for the same traditional styles. Find something that is as beautiful and unique as mom.
6. A spa treatment or day at the spa. I never do this for myself, and yet the thought of a facial or day at the spa makes me go “ahhhh.”
7. A work of art for the yard. This time of year I love to spruce up my outdoor spaces, so wouldn’t a gorgeous piece for the yard be a treat?
8. Something pretty for the home. And for a home decor lover like myself, a beautiful home accessory is always a treat. These sweet mercury glass boxes fit the bill perfectly.
I hope you are inspired to treat yourself a bit this Mother’s Day!
Find more home inspiration and DIY on my blog, Decor & More.