St. Patty’s day is always fun for kids. Classrooms all across America celebrate the Luck of the Irish! I always sign myself up to make stuff for my kids’ classrooms and then when I get home from a long day of work I wonder why I thought that was a good idea.
Luckily one of my amazing friends and teacher had some great ideas that were SIMPLE ( I swear).
Candy Coated Pretzels: This was so easy it’s ridiculous. So much so that I took on making Lucky Charm Cupcakes as well.
1 bag Honey Pretzels- Honey Wheat
1 bag of Wiltons Candy Melts
1. Spread wax paper over a Cookie Sheet to prep the surface
2. Melt the candies in the bag per the instructions
3. Pour the melts in a bowl. This makes it easier for the little ones to dip. You could just cut the top off the melt bag and save from having to wash an extra dish
4. Roll the Pretzels in the candy melt and place on waxpaper
5. Sprinkle with green sprinkles for extra pizzazz!
6. Let dry 4-5 hours or if your are in a time crunch pop the cookie sheet in the freezer for 5 min.
7. Sneak a few before you prepare them for your kiddo to take to school!