Back to Search
Mohawk Rugs Limited One-Year Manufacturing WarrantyMohawk hereby makes a one-year expressed Limited Warranty that Mohawk rugs sold will be free of any defect in the workmanship, subject to the following limitations. This warranty is viable for a period of up to one year from date of installation. The liability of Mohawk under this warranty shall be limited to the actual cost of repair or replacement of the rug. If replacement is warranted, Mohawk shall provide a rug of equal value should the identical rug not be available.Warranty limitationsThis warranty does not include:
- Pile crushing, shading, soiling.
- Any condition resulting from problems caused by wetting or the persistence of moisture.
- Any consumer other than the original purchaser. Consumer must have proof of purchase in form of a bill, invoice, or statement from Mohawk, showing the price you paid for the rug. This warranty is non transferable.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear, (e.g. burns, cuts, tears, pet accidents) or any use for which the product was not designed. This applies to rugs used in areas where excessive pivoting occurs, such as stairs, ramps and under roller castor chairs.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
Care & CleaningTaking proper care of your rug will prolong its life and appearance. Vacuum your rug regularly to remove loose soil, taking special care when vacuuming fringe and edges. Some throw rugs, especially for bathrooms, can be washed in your home washing machine. Always comply with the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning methods on the attached label to prevent warranty invalidation and damage to your rug. Have a professional deep clean your rug as needed. Several cleaning methods will work, but to prevent rapid resoiling of your rug, it is important to completely remove any residual cleaning agents.Area & Accent Rugs20” x 34” w/ Latex BackingMachine wash separately in cold water using mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low setting.30” x 50” and Runners w/ Latex BackingMachine wash separately in front load commercial washer, using cold water and mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry or tumble dry low setting. Vacuum regularly.Area Rugs And Scatter Rugs Without Latex BackingArea rugs should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water or cleaned professionally. Regular vacuuming helps rugs remain attractive and serviceable.Bath RugsNylon Bath RugsMachine wash separately in cold water, never hot. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry, low heat.Cotton Bath RugsMachine wash separately in cold water, never hot. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry, low heat.DoormatsRecycled RubberClean with vacuum or shake out. Occasionally rinse with garden hose. Air dry.Comfort PlushMachine wash cold water. Lay flat outdoors and allow to air dry.ComfortSpot clean with mild soap and water.Outdoor Decor/Added TouchSpot clean with mild soap and water.CoirClean with vacuum or shake out. Use in sheltered entryway.
This Area Rug is